Best Bottom Diaper Insert Features
*Approximate length measurements for after inserts have been washed.
|Child Weight||Stitch Color|
|Small||11.00"||Birth - 14 lbs.||Green|
|Medium||12.75"||11 - 22 lbs.||White|
|Large||13.75"||16 - 35 lbs.||Blue|
As a bonus, Best Bottom Snap-In Inserts are compatible with not only Best Bottom Diapers but also GoGreen One Size Champ Diapers and SoftBums Echo and Omni Diapers!
- Hemp/Organic Cotton Insert consists of 5 layers of hemp/Certified Organic cotton topped with a soft layer of hemp/Certified Organic cotton fleece. This insert is so trim you will be able to have your baby wear jeans again! Please note that hemp inserts will shrink slightly during first washings making them consistent with the other insert sizing.
Best Bottom Washing Instructions
Oh so easy!!
Before first use the shells, stay dry inserts, and overnight inserts only need to be washed one time. Hemp/Organic Cotton inserts need to be washed 4-6 times to reach full absorbency. Please note that hemp inserts will shrink slightly during first washings making them consistent with the other insert sizing.
- Remove solids
- Reuse the shell until soiled or wash day. Separate shell from insert before washing. Fasten laundry tabs (if applicable).
- Do a cold rinse or cold quick wash (no detergent).
- Warm or hot (not sanitary) full wash with additive-free detergent (use detergent's recommended amount). Use the most amount of water possible.
*Tip! Throw a soaking wet towel into your washing machine to "trick" it into using more water.
- Extra rinse.
- Inserts can be tumble dried. Shells should be line dried or tumble dried on low heat.
*No fabric softeners, dryer sheets or additives such as bleach, vinegar, baking soda, washing soda, borax, oxyclean, etc. should be used.
**Rash creams can only be used with a barrier between baby and the diaper.
***We know that additive-free detergents work and are least likely to cause any problems with your diapers. However, we have done extensive testing with Tide Original and know that it works with our diapers.
We recommend washing every 2-3 days. We have found that the Best Bottom system washes beautifully as it takes up less space in your washing machine allowing more room for agitation getting your diapers super clean.